The independent travel publisher Lonely Planet has produced a guide for prospective University of Glasgow students from around the world. The 48-page guide, produced in association with the university, highlights what is on offer in the city, from sports and shopping to culture and nightlife. It includes interviews with home and overseas students talking about their experience of the university and city.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now