A London university has been awarded £1 million towards a centre for education teaching and research at Stratford from the trustees of Sir John Cass's Foundation. The Sir John Cass School of Education is under construction at the University of East London's Stratford campus, and will be complete by the year's end. The £8 million building will include an atrium with a cafe and an exhibition area. A second new building will accommodate 400 computers, a 400-seat lecture theatre and seminar rooms. The total project cost for the two buildings is £16.5 million.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now