The University of East Anglia is the only higher education institution to have been named in a list of the most influential bodies in environmentalism over the past 30 years. Its Climatic Research Unit has been singled out by the Environmental Data Services Report, which has outlined the most important people, pressure groups and businesses in sustainability over three decades.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now