Business students in India can now receive a British and Indian degree thanks to a deal struck by the University of Bedfordshire and the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Tripura (ICFAI). The deal will see postgraduates from the ICFAI study for part of their course in the UK. Graduating students will receive a masters of business administration from the ICFAI and a business management masters from Bedfordshire. "This is a fantastic opportunity for these students to get an insight into how UK business operates," said Ashraf Jawaid, deputy vice-chancellor (external relations) at Bedfordshire.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now