Brussels, 25 Oct 2004
Beta Technology is organising a series of events on different aspects of the EU's Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) on behalf of the UK Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra).
The event schedule is as follows:
- 8 November: Research training networks - an overview of the training, mobility and career development opportunities provided under FP6, with a focus on Marie Curie research training networks.
- 11 November: ERA-NET information day - designed to introduce the ERA-NET scheme to funding organisations with Defra related interests by providing in in-depth introduction to the programme and examples of successful project proposals.
- 15 November: Funds for research infrastructures - a seminar to introduce the Research Infrastructures scheme to funding organisations with Defra related interests.
For further information, please send your full contact details to:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now