Brussels, 02 Dec 2004
The UK's Food Standards Agency has outlined its current research and survey work needs in the latest research requirements document.
The Agency is looking to commission research or survey projects in a number of areas, including:
- chemical contaminants from food contact materials;
- data quality and improved methods of analysis;
- food authenticity;
- radiological safety.
Applications are encouraged from organisations outside the UK, both from Europe and the rest of the world. The FSA is also inviting applications to undertake official control monitoring for toxin producing plankton.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now