Brussels, 16 May 2003
The UK Food Standards Agency has published a call for proposals for various studies and a programme advisor.
Applications from UK and international organisations are invited in the following areas:
- monitoring of radioactivity in the food chain;
- toxicology and exposure of mixtures of pesticides and similar substances;
- audit and analysis of health claims on the UK market;
- food intolerance;
- health effects of phytoestrogens in the diet;
- programme adviser, food authenticity and labelling.
Full details can be found at the reference below.
For further information, please contact the research coordination unit:
Tel: +44 20 76 8762