Brussels, 17 Oct 2003
The UK's Food Standards Agency is calling for project proposals in a range of fields. The agency encourages and welcomes applications from outside the UK.
The areas addressed by the call are:
- food additives;
- chemical contaminants from food contact materials and articles;
- research reviews to support future microbiological safety research programmes;
- chemical contaminants from food production;
- response to emergencies involving radioactivity;
- involving consumers in policy making;
- improved methods of analysis;
- HACCP for small catering businesses;
- TSE research;
- food authenticity;
- shellfish toxins.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Remarks: The deadline for submitting tender documents is 20.12.2003