Four UK institutions are offering courses in nation building to exiled Burmese students who are committed to democratising Burma and who are prepared to return home to rebuild the country. The London School of Economics, the School of Oriental and African Studies, the Institute of Education and Queen Elizabeth House, Oxford, have joined a network of universities under a scheme run by the Institute for Community and Institutional Development, in Burma.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now