Brussels, 01 Mar 2004
Two workshops on the financial principles of the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) will take place in Cambridge, the UK, and Pisa, Italy, on 6 and 22 April respectively.
On account of the EU's new financial regulations, launched in June 2002, the FP6 now operates on new standards of financial management.
The workshops, aimed at coordinators of projects and contract and finance professionals, will examine how the new rules work in practice.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +44 1480 497712
Fax +44 1480 497714
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now