Brussels, 03 Aug 2005
A conference on transport and sustainable mobility will take place in Brussels, Belgium, on 19 and 20 September.
The event will include presentations on transport technologies, the reduction of emissions, biodiesel, and traffic management systems.
The conferences is expected to be of great importance to a wide range of transport companies - those producing both public and private methods of transport - health and environmental groups, and those responsible for planning and providing the infrastructure of sustainable communities and mobility across Europe - in particular local authorities seeking to promote and implement such measures and schemes.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now