Brussels, 09 Mar 2005
A training seminar on how to apply for funding from the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) will take place in Brussels, Belgium, on 12 and 13 April.
The session will:
- give participants a presentation of the main features and thematic areas covered by FP6 and the latest news on FP7;
- present the tools and methods for developing an FP6 project proposal;
- give participants hands-on experience of developing project proposals through workshops;
- present case studies on current FP6 projects.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Remarks: The seminar language will be English.
The registration fee is 1,000 euro per participant.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now