Brussels, 01 Mar 2005
The French NCP and the CTI (industrial technical centres) are organising a series of training days on the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6), to take place in Toulon, Paris, Nantes and Pessac, in France.
The aims of the training days are to inform entrepreneurs about the opportunities that exist at European level in terms of applied research, and to help them prepare and present EU project proposals.
The training days will take place:
- in Toulon on 7 April;
- in Paris on 12 May;
- in Nantes on 2 June;
- in Pessac on 7 June.
For further information please
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now