Brussels, 20 Jul 2005
A training course entitled 'The road to a successful proposal for the Sixth Framework Programme' will take place in Copenhagen, Denmark, on 16 September.
Organised by EuroCenter, the course is targeted at researchers from both the private and the public sector, as well as advisors.
The course will focus on the following topics:·
- overview of Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) and types of projects;
- finding the right partner;
- financial issues and the rights and obligations of partners in EU projects;
-·how to make a successful proposal for FP6;·
- guide to navigating and downloading from the CORDIS and Europa servers;
- the electronic proposal submission system - EPSS;
- How are proposals selected and evaluated?
- The Seventh Framework Programme.