A third of graduates believe they are overqualified for the job they are in, according to research from Kent University.
The report is based on interviews with 7,800 workers, including graduates who work in call centres and in clerical jobs. The research also found that four out of ten people in the general workforce think their employment does not match their level of education.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now