Congratulations to new Aberdeen University Oceanlab research assistant Leigh Murray, who has just graduated with an honours BSc in zoology. Murray decided she wanted to work with animals during a gap year in Australia, and she helped out with the penguins at Edinburgh Zoo and lambs on a farm while waiting to join the degree course. She is now tackling benthic marine organisms, but enthuses: "I work with lots of mud so it's pretty messy, which is great."
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now