Brussels, 11 Jul 2003
The third European Mars conference will take place from 26 to 28 September in Bremen, Germany.
The conference will discuss the recent European Mars Express mission and general issues related to the exploration of the Red Planet. These include:
- exo-/astrobiology, climate, geology and other disciplines;
- terraforming, mining and colonies
- mission scenarios for manned and robotic Mars exploration;
- technology for manned and robotic Mars exploration;
- Mars projects, analogue stations, public relations events;
- Mars analogue studies: utilisation of Mars analogue stations and simulation laboratories
- economical, ethical, cultural and legal issues.
The conference is being hosted by the Mars Society Deutschland and the university of applied sciences in Bremen.
For further information, please consult the following web address: