Brussels, 18 Dec 2002
Euresearch, the Swiss information network for the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6), is organising a series of thematic information days in Olten, Switzerland.
The schedule for the events is as follows:
- 15 January 2003 - Life sciences, genomics, biotechnology for health (Priority 1), and food quality and safety (Priority 5);
- 16 January 2003 - Information society technologies (Priority 2);
- 21 January 2003 - Social and human sciences, and international cooperation;
- 29 January 2003 - Nanotechnologies and nano-sciences, knowledge-based functional materials, new production processes and devices (Priority 3), and Aeronautics and Space (Priority 4)
- 30 January 2003 - Energy, surface transport and environment.
The information days will include presentations by representatives from the European Commission, as well as the Swiss national contact point for the relevant thematic area. Workshops will be held in the afternoon.
For further information and registration, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now