The UK's higher education institutions manage annual budgets worth billions of pounds and employ thousands of people. But the remarkable business and management skills of those running universities have never been recognised and rewarded.
The Times Higher Education Leadership & Management Awards seek to rectify this and to celebrate the sector's management and financial acumen. Our judges will be looking for outstanding examples of best practice in the 2008 calendar year.
If you are keen to reward your best staff and attract others to work for you, make sure that you enter.
- Outstanding University Fundraising Team
- Outstanding Human Resources Team
- Outstanding Estates Team
- Outstanding Finance Team
- Outstanding Marketing/Communications Team
- Outstanding ICT Team
- Outstanding Library Team
- Outstanding Student Recruitment Team
- Outstanding Student Accommodation Team
- Outstanding Leadership & Management Team
- Outstanding Human Resource Initiative
- Outstanding Estates Initiative
- Outstanding New Student Residence
- Outstanding ICT Initiative
- Outstanding Financial Initiative
- Outstanding Recruitment Campaign