Brussels, 10 Dec 2004
The Club of Amsterdam is organising an international conference 'The Summit for the Future 2005' to be held from 26 to 28 January in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The aim of the conference is to gain critical insight into, and a deeper understanding of, the issues that will shape the knowledge society.
Following various open plenary sessions, five workshops on five key knowledge streams will take place: trade and service industry; energy; healthcare; media and entertainment; science and technology.
The results of these workshops will then be discussed in the final plenary forum.
For further information, please visit:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now