Brussels, 15 Jan 2004
A training seminar on current manufacturing processes in Europen biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries will take place in London, UK, on 22 and 23 April.
Topics for discussion at the event include:
- current good manufacturing processes;
- raw materials, laboratory and process controls;
- quality concepts;
- labelling and identification;
- cleaning, cross-contamination prevention;
- growing procedures;
- standard operating procedures and batch records.
The event follows on from a series of similar seminars in the US.
For further information, please visit: