Brussels, 14 Oct 2004
An international commercial networking event on the biomarket and bioproducts for food will take place in Rothamsted, the UK, from 9 to 11 November.
The Rothamsted International BioMarket, supported by the European Commission's Sixth Framework Programme, is aimed at those involved in the research, development, technology transfer and commercialisation of bioproducts from plant and microbial biotechnology.
This year's biomarket - 'Bioproducts 4 Food' - focuses on developments in the agri-food sector, where plants and microbes have long been a vital resource.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now