Brussels, 11 Mar 2005
The European Tech Investment Forum will take place in London, the UK, on 23 May.
Between 40 and 50 emerging technology companies from across Europe will present themselves to a panel of international investors and have one-to-one meetings with investors of their choosing.
The forum will address:
- exits via initial public offerings (IPOs) - what does it take to make it happen?
- the outlook for enabling technologies in the financial services sector;
- is Asia more attractive than the US for European companies?
- the outlook for the consumer electronics sector.
The event has been successful in the past, with at least 80 companies in the last five years having raised more than 300 million euro following their participation in the forum.
For further information, please visit:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now