The next £100 million available under the Government's Technology Programme was announced this week. This round of funding will concentrate on the automotive, energy and aerospace sectors. The competition opens on April 25, and industry and academia - including universities and higher educational institutions, their spin-off companies and other research bodies - are eligible.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now