Copenhagen, 14 May 2004
This review of biodiversity-related indicators was undertaken to support the development of a core set of environmental indicators by the European Environment Agency. Among its main conclusions is that a great variety of indicators has been developed to assess aspects of biodiversity at the national, international or global scale, but only a limited number of them are actually in use on a regular basis. The main content of the report is a summary of 655 such indicators.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now