TEACHING is one of the ten easiest degrees to enter in terms of A-level results, figures from the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service show. Only librarianship, mathematical and informatics sciences, social work, minerals technology and industrial relations were easier to enter in 1997. Veterinary science remains the hardest.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now