Brussels, 09 Oct 2003
A symposium on innovation technology and nanotechnologies is being held under the auspices of the Italian Presidency in Brussels on 3 November.
The event will bring together representatives of both academia and industry with a view to discussing the latest developments in the fields of innovation technology and nanotechnologies.
The following items will be included in the symposium's programme:
- innovation technology in the electronics industry and its impact on world development;
- national scenarios on advanced technology;
- new chemical approaches for preparation of nanostructured materials for functional applications;
- micro and optoelectronic devices and systems for better environment, health and security;
- carbon nanotubes: basic materials for the technologies of 21st century;
- advanced optoelectronic technologies for telecommunications.
For further information, please contact: