Brussels, 06 Aug 2004
An international symposium on nanotechnology and patenting will take place at the European Patent Office in The Hague, the Netherlands, on 9 and 10 November.
The symposium sessions will include:
- scientific routes to nanotechnology;
- industrial strategies for nanotechnology;
- long term visions for nanotechnology - science fiction or reality?
- nanoelectronic applications;
- thin film technology for optoelectronic components;
- nanotechnology and consumer products:
- drug delivery solutions.
The event will also include a presentation by the European Commission's Head of Unit for nanotechnology and nanosciences, Renzo Tomellini, on a European strategy for nanotechnology.
For further information, please consult the following web address: