Brussels, 01 Apr 2005
The European Commission has published a call for proposals in the area of 'sustainable surface transport - specific support actions' under the Sixth Framework Programme's 'Sustainable Surface Transport' activity. This is one of the areas covered by the 'Integrating and strengthening the European Research Area' specific programme.
The areas covered by this call are:
- promoting SME (small and medium sized enterprise) participation;
- stimulating dissemination and exploitation of results;
- realising the European Research Area;
- promoting candidate countries participation;
- stimulating international cooperation.
In specifying the instruments to be used in these areas, the call requests the use of specific support actions (SSA).
The total indicative budget for this call is five million euro. To see the call text, please visit: http:///fp6.cordis.lu/fp6/call_details.cf m?CALL_ID=21 Remarks: The deadline for submitting proposal documents is 1.9.2005.
Before contacting the Commission, proposers are strongly advised to consult the original call text in the Official Journal of the European Union at the reference below.