The support that institutions provide for foreign students may be included in the next round of quality audits from 2006, Peter Williams, chief executive of the Quality Assurance Agency, said this week.
Mr Williams told a conference in London on Tuesday that institutions needed to ensure that students from overseas who paid full fees received value for money.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now