Brussels, 17 Jul 2003
Technology Innovation Information (TII) are organising a summer school on innovation support and technology transfer from 15 to 19 September in Guimaraes, Portugal.
An international team of trainers will deliver daily training workshops on the following five key themes:
- intellectual asset management in companies and research organisations;
- assessing commercial potential in early stage new technologies;
- marketing scientific results and services;
- entrepreneurship and incubation;
- systematic innovation and new product development.
Participants will be able to register for one or all of the five days, depending on their needs and interests. A special meeting of the TII quality net subgroup will also be held during the summer school, focussing on operating efficiency and standards in technology transfer organisations, and participation is open to all interested parties.
For further information, please consult the following web address: