Brussels, 19 Jul 2006
The European Commission has launched a study to assess the remunerations of researchers in the public and business enterprise sectors in the European Union and countries Associated to the Community RTD Framework programme. This study aims at obtaining a better understanding of the key elements of a researcher's career, with a view of improving the attractiveness of Europe for researchers. It will also enable the European Commission to assess the adequacy of its remuneration schemes.
The questionnaire is anonymous and should take no longer than five minutes to complete.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now