Students on Napier University's new masters course in creative advertising are on the fast track. Tutor Susie Henry, a former director with Saatchi and Saatchi, the architects of Margaret Thatcher's 1980s election campaigns, set them a project to promote the Scottish Conservatives in the forthcoming Scottish elections. The results included "Prime Minister, not President - we promise to keep our own country's interests at heart". Ms Henry approached the Tories for feedback - and one MSP now plans to use some of the designs in his campaign.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now