Universities in the South East are less likely to generate spin-off companies - but the ones they create are more likely to survive than those elsewhere.
A report on the impact of higher education on innovation in the South East also found that universities in the South East were more likely to be involved in work with small and medium-sized businesses. Ecotec Research Consulting carried out the study for ten government agencies and offices.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now