Brussels, 08 Dec 2004
Unioncamere and APRE, the Italian Agency for the promotion of European research, are organising, in collaboration with the European Commission, an information day on the role of SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprise) in the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6).
The event will take place in Rome, Italy on 14 January.
In the afternoon, a roundtable on Italian SMEs in the future framework programme will discuss FP7 issues.
For more information, please visit:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now