Brussels, 12 Oct 2004
The EU funded Smart Reservoir Network will hold a networking event in Moscow, Russia, on 29 and 30 November.
The network is composed of 59 members and is an open platform for the exchange of expertise between companies, institutions, universities and individuals involved in the exploration, extraction and production of hydrocarbons. The network is also inviting other stakeholders to join the group.
Before the end of 2005, the Smart Reservoir Network will make available its analysis of the scientific and technological aspects involved in sub-surface exploitation, identify the main technology gaps and produce a 'Vision Master Plan' outlining a coordinated strategy for future research activities and for the deployment of existing technologies for increasing the rate of recoverability of hydrocarbon reserves.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now