Talking of students, most young female students would be offended to be compared to a male rugby player. Not so Katy McLean, who recently debuted for the England Women's Rugby team. She is in the third year of a sports studies degree at Sunderland University. And she is touted as the potential female equivalent of Jonny Wilkinson.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now