The conflicting demands of mass appeal and cutting-edge science will be explored in a public lecture by Sir Neil Chalmers, director of the Natural History Museum in London. Sir Neil will also explore the role of natural history museums in the 21st century. The lecture will take place on June 2 in Portsmouth University's Richmond Building.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now