The Research Councils UK Academic Fellowships scheme has boosted interdisciplinary research, a review of the first two years of the scheme found this week. Almost 40 per cent of fellowships awarded span the remits of at least two research councils, and 300 of the 800 fellowships are interdisciplinary.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now