While the English rugby team plays Australia in final of the World Cup this weekend, English academia will be represented in Oz by Andy Cushing. The University College Worcester sports lecturer is to deliver a paper in Brisbane at the "International Conference on the Science and Practice of Rugby". Mr Cushing, an expert in multimedia resources to assist the teaching and coaching of sport, is a former London Scottish player. No doubt his knowledge is being used by the UCW men's rugby 1st XV, who will compete against the top 12 universities in the country this season.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now