(Photograph) - Rooftop protest: A South Korean student, draped in the country's flag, is arrested on the roof of the Seoul headquarters of the failed Hanbo Steel Company after demanding the arrest of Kim Hyun-Chul, son of the country's president, Kim Young-Sam. The younger Kim is helping the Korean authorities with their inquiries into alleged corruption and his arrest was said last week to be imminent.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now