Leading Israeli universities have signed an agreement with three Palestinian universities for joint projects in the fields of the environment, regional social and economic development and education. The Hebrew University, Tel Aviv, Haifa and Ben Gurion universities and the Weizmann Science Institute reached a declaration of intent for furthering understanding and easing tension in the area with the Palestinian universities of Al-Quds, Bethlehem and Hebron.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now