Brussels, 04 Dec 2002
A Romanian conference on international cooperation in space and aeronautics research will take place in Bucharest on 10 and 11 December.
The event is being organised by the Romanian Space Agency in cooperation with the Ministry of Education and Research. It will focus on collaboration at the European level, and in particular under the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) and with the European Space Agency (ESA).
Participants at the event include representatives from the organising bodies, project directors and industry representatives from major companies and small and medium sized enterprises. Representatives from public authorities, including the European Commission and ESA, and universities will also be present.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now