Post Office chief executive John Roberts has been appointed chairman of the Confederation of British Industry's education and training affairs committee. Mr Roberts, who replaces Sir Dominic Cadbury who joins the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority, is also a member of the Government's New Deal task force and the Assessors' Committee for Training and Enterprise Councils.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now