Brussels, 07 Feb 2005
A conference on river basin management and progress towards the implementation of the EU Water Framework Directive will take place in Budapest, Hungary, on 19 and 20 May.
Representatives from research organisations are expected to attend the event, which will review progress to date, outline experiences so far and identify possible issues that may arise as the Directive is implemented.
For further information, please visit:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now