Brussels, 11 Nov 2003
The annual European association of research managers and administrators (EARMA) conference will take place in Bucharest, Romania, from 24 to 26 June 2004, and will address 'research management and administration in a changing world'.
Discussions will focus on a variety of issues, including:
- managing, valuing and reporting the products of R&D (research and development);
- the effective operation of networks;
- intellectual property policies;
- strategic planning for international collaborations;
- management of change in research: the challenge of the real world.