Brussels, 15 Mar 2005
The European Commission has published a call for proposals for the identification of new methods for promoting and encouraging transnational technology transfer under the 'Research and Innovation' strand of the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6).
The instrument specified for this call is the Specific Support Action (SSA), and the indicative budget is 10.5 million euro.
To see the full details of the call, please consult the following web address:
Remarks: The deadline for submitting proposal documents is 15.6.2005.
Before contacting the Commission, proposers are strongly advised to consult the original call text in the Official Journal of the European Union at the reference below.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now