A new report concludes that clearer guidelines are needed for institutions implementing the Race Relations Amendment Act (2000). It concludes that clearer guidelines are needed.
Race Equality: Communication and Consultation Report and Toolkit for Higher Education Institutions has been compiled by the Universities and Colleges Employers Association with the Association of University Teachers, lecturers' union Natfhe, the Educational Institute of Scotland, and support staff unions the TGWU, GMB, Unison and Amicus.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now