A part-time social work degree is to be introduced at Queen's University Belfast. The five-year bachelor of social work will see students attend classes for two and a half days a week. "People with jobs, families or caring commitments often don't have the time for full-time education," said Mike Tomlinson, head of the School of Sociology, Social Policy and Social Work. The course will start in September.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now