A £50 million finance package agreed with Barclays Commercial Bank will fund teaching and research facilities, sporting facilities and staff and student accommodation at Queen's University Belfast. Norman Bennett, Queen's director of finance, said the new partnership would make Queen's the envy of higher education institutions throughout the UK.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now